The above error message appears when trying to launch a client.
This error is usually associated with too much memory being allocated to the client from within the designer. This condition can occur if you have increased the initial and maximum client memory while using 64 bit Ignition and Java then changing to 32 bit.
1. To adjust the client initial and maximum memory, first start the designer.
2. Once the designer is open, navigate to the Project Properties menu.
3. Then, select Launching in under the Client folder.
4. Then adjust the Initial and Maximum Client Memory values, a good value to start with is what you see here.
5. After adjusting these values, save your project and open your client.